The following links include the platform points and other goals my administration would work towards,
see my website TranscendingSquare.com:
Effective health care, through individualized nutrition and preventative guidance, can help both individuals and businesses, which could help the country as a whole.
For more information about my platform, click on the embedded tabs filed under the Platform subtitle.
- Health Care [Health Care]
- Economy [Economy]
- Environment [Environment]
- Peace [Peace]
- Campaign Reform [Campaign Reform]
- Education [Education]
- As a nutrition counselor, and as an individual and as a manager I have learned first hand that healthy employees have to take less time off for sickness and health appointments. Healthier employees may also have healthier families and need less time off for care-giving needs or medical appointments.
- Health insurance is only as helpful as the medical care and practitioners that are available to patients.
- Our nation is facing a health crisis. Compared to other developed nations our health and wellness is at or below average while our income level and health spending is near the top. We can't buy health and it is difficult to be happy without having some health too.
- The stress of a society can lead to increased acts of random violence. If we hope to reduce mass shootings than gun control is not the only thing to work on controlling. We need to improve the health of our communities so individuals feel less stress and are less likely to act out in violent ways.
- Nutritional imbalance can also lead to mood problems and can be an underlying cause of violent behavior.
- Nutrition counseling can target an individual's personal health issues and work with the individual to find lifestyle choices that they will find enjoyable and also promote an improved quality of life.
- Cooking or restaurant choices can be better or worse for health, both in the short term with effects on mood and energy level, and in the long term with risks or benefits to preventing or promoting cancer or chronic disease.
- A nutrition counselor discusses personal health symptoms and family health history, assesses general physical symptoms that are observable in an outpatient setting, and discusses lifestyle habits.
- Stress, sleep and exercise habits, and cooking or restaurant dietary habits, can all have lasting affects on short term and long term health. A personal nutrition counselor can be an individual guide for assessing current lifestyle and dietary habits and offering ideas for making changes based on current medical research that might help reduce any negative symptoms or might help prevent chronic illness.
Disclaimer: Opinions are my own and the information is provided for educational purposes within the guidelines of fair use. While I am a Registered Dietitian this information is not intended to provide individual health guidance. Please see a health professional for individual health care purposes.
Sharing rides can help improve personal health and help preserve resources for the health of the planet. Win/win solutions are those that help both sides of a negotiation. Better health for individuals equals healthier and happier employees, and a win/win for businesses.
*Street photography image of bicycles which are available to subscribers within a shared user program. The shared bicycle program is not affiliated with this dietitian or website.
that U.S. presidential candidates were asked in 2016